Book the Fire and Life Safety House
Grade 3 students can learn fire protection and home fire safety tips at the Fire and Life Safety House, a portable classroom on wheels.
We teach an 80 minute lesson on fire prevention, home fire safety, and emergency preparedness. During the school year we teach an average of 5,000 children.
Due to space limitations, class size is limited to 24 students, taught in groups of up to 12 at a time.
Sample lessons include:
- How make a home fire escape plan
- How to escape a fire in your own home
- How to turn off the gas in case of an emergency
Download the Teacher's Guide (Password can be found in your invitation letter)
Book the Fire & Life Safety House for your school
- Find available dates on the schedule. ( 50 kb)
- Choose three dates in the order of preference, and enter your information into the form below.
- We will send confirmation to the email you included in the form regarding the date(s) that the Fire and Life Safety House will be coming to your school.
If you have any questions, phone or email the contact listed at the right.