Transit Shelter Advertising Program
Is your organization looking for a high-profile yet inexpensive way to promote itself, its services, or its events? The City of Vancouver, through the Transit Shelter Advertising Program, offers free access to transit shelter advertising space for non-profit arts and culture organizations. You pay for and arrange the posters, and we provide a place for them to go. These spaces are in high demand, so apply now.
You can apply for this grant if your organization
- Is a Vancouver-based, non-profit, arts or culture or community service organization.
- Provides programming, activities or services that are:
- Open to the public.
- Publicized city-wide.
- Held within the City of Vancouver itself (not in other Lower Mainland municipalities or the University Endowment Lands).
Eligible types of projects include
- Providing program information.
- Raising awareness of a service being provided.
- Raising awareness of charitable activities.
Ineligible types of projects include
- Conferences, workshops, and other forms of training.
- Lotteries, contests and competitions.
- Events that are largely or exclusively fundraisers.
- Advocacy or religious messages.
- Politically related messages.