Vancouver Live! Video Screen Advertising Program
Is your organization looking for a high-profile way to promote its events? The City of Vancouver, through the Vancouver Live! Video Screen Advertising Program, offers access to free airtime on a video billboard for non-profit arts and culture organizations. You pay for and arrange the production of the video, and we provide a place for it to show. These spaces are in high demand, so check out the guidelines now.
You can apply for this grant if your organization is a Vancouver-based, non-profit, arts or culture organization.
- Sports or fitness organizations.
- Educational, political or religious organizations.
- Community service organizations.
Eligible types of projects include
- Promotion of arts and cultural events and activities that are open to the public.
Ineligible types of projects include
The promotion of
- Conferences, workshops, and other forms of training.
- Lotteries or contests.
- Sporting events.