Utility bill sent to a previous owner or tenant

If you have received a utility bill for a property that no longer belongs to you, or if you are a tenant who accidentally received the property owner’s bill, you are not supposed to pay that bill.

We request that you either:

  • Return the bill to the City, or
  • Forward the bill to the owner.


Paying your utility bill

The City offers you four ways to pay your utility bill:

  • Online
  • By mail
  • City Hall's mail slot
  • In person

Learn more about the ways to pay your utility bill.

Learn more