We have two options available for payment of Development Cost Levy (DCL) and Development Cost Charge (DCC) fees.
Before paying DCL or DCC fees, please email email@example.com with your selected payment method.
Pay by cheque
When paying by cheque, please:
- Make cheque payable to "City of Vancouver"
- Include a:
- Contact name
- Telephone number
- Reference the BP or DB number on your cheque
Where to send your cheque
You can either:
- Place the cheque in an envelope addressed to:
3rd Floor, 515 W 10th Avenue
- Drop the envelope off at the Development and Building Service Centre:
515 West 10th
Between 8:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
All items dropped off in person may incur a processing delay of 2 to 3 business days.
Pay by bank wire transfer
When paying by bank wire transfer, please:
- Provide your printed email and wire transfer instructions to your bank and request a wire transfer payment (wire transfer instructions will be provided by the DCL Coordinator)
- Include your development or building permit number and permit address on your transaction
- Email the statement provided by your financial institution confirming your wire transfer (this should include the date and time of payment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to note when paying by bank wire transfer
- You are required to pay any wire transfer fee charged by your financial institution (for example, select “sender pay fees” if submitting online)
- We must receive the full fee total referenced in the email sent to you confirming the DCC and DCL fees owing on your project, or permit issuance may be withheld until the remainder is paid
- It may be possible to submit the wire transfer payment online, but this depends on your financial institution—please contact them for any questions or directions about online wire transfers
- There may be a delay in receiving bank wire transfers from financial institutions
- Turnaround time on bank wire transfer payments is 2 to 4 business days