Stanley Park tree work traffic impacts
- November 6 to December 22: Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm
- Trails and roads in the park will close briefly for up to 15 minutes, then reopen for 10 minutes.
- Parts of Stanley Park Drive will be affected, and access to the causeway may be limited. Some parking lots will have reduced capacities. Expect delays and plan accordingly.
Parking lot impacts
- November 6 to December 22
- Prospect Point picnic area parking lot closed
- Nearest open lots: Prospect Point and Hollow Tree
Welcome to Stanley Park, Vancouver's first, largest, and most beloved urban park!
Stanley Park is a magnificent green oasis in the midst of the urban landscape of Vancouver.
Explore the 400-hectare natural West Coast rainforest and enjoy scenic views of water, mountains, sky, and majestic trees along Stanley Park's famous Seawall. Discover kilometres of trails, beautiful beaches, local wildlife, great eats, natural, cultural and historical landmarks, along with many other adventures. The park offers a wide range of unforgettable experiences for all ages and interests, including Canada’s largest aquarium.
Vancouver parks are open from 6am to 10pm unless otherwise posted, and access to washrooms is available from dawn until dusk.
Looking for a past project or program?
Search archived content from vancouver.ca on Archive-it.
Help preserve Stanley Park
Stanley Park Ecology Society
The Stanley Park Ecology Society connects thousands of people with nature each year through school and public programs.
Volunteer with the Stanley Park Ecology Society, or attend one of their events!