Tell us about any issues you've faced with accessibility that are not related to the website.
This statement applies to content published on the www.vancouver.ca domain. It does not apply to content on vancouver.ca subdomains (for example, revservices.vancouver.ca).
How accessible this website is
This website is designed to be accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. It is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard External link icon.
- Ability to navigate most of the website using only a keyboard
- Ability to zoom in up to 200% without problems
- No distracting flashing, moving, or scrolling content
- Error messages are clearly identified and explained
Parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some audio and video content do not have captions or transcripts
- Some pages and documents are not written in plain English
- Some heading elements are not consistent
- Some of our applications, mobile apps, and websites may not be as accessible as our main website, vancouver.ca
- Some images do not have image descriptions
- Some embedded content cannot be navigated using only a keyboard
- Many documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
- Some online services, such as payments, may not function correctly on older browsers
We are continuing to fix content which fails to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. We will update the statement when issues are fixed.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on November 12, 2021. It was last reviewed on November 26, 2021.